Sunday, May 3, 2009

Peer Review!

Sometimes we dont understand the assigments we are given but in the final decent we all find the hill not so hard to climb! I enjoyed viewing all of my classmates blogs, many different views on the same subject the JPNA service area. Frank Barries site stays focused on the JPNA area. Each of his post are on the subject (JPNA) were supposed to document. If we were in a contest I would say he would get first prize. I feel Barrie did a wonderful job on his blog site.His pictures are clear and legible. He took three or four pictures and made them into one for a panoramic view. Cropping the pictures were necessary because of the constant clouds and no sunlight. He says "He is new to blogging" but obviously he is a fast learner. I was able to see my self in the JPNA area by reviewing his various pictures and the use of the hyperlinks, and the community stories he reported on. Barrie also is the only person to report that you can still buy land for one dollar, the dead line is December 2009. He chose black text on white background so the reader would not misunderstand what he is trying to convey. It seems like he put his blog site together with hardly any effort, but with a few pushes of a button. Barrie stated "Touring the community and interacting with the residents was very enlightening and expressed a different side of inner-city Milwaukee. I had fun" I had fun too. I love to meet new people, and this was one way of accomplishing that.





No comments:

Post a Comment